- Fulton International Industry Limited
Decorated cake cup is a must-have snack in free time. The round cream cake has become a symbol of birthday. So when guests come to the house, it seems too grand to bake an 8-inch cake and then apply cream. So bake a few small cupcakes and pair them with cute printed greaseproof paper cups. There is only one hand, and the child digs and digs with a small spoon. It’s so cute. Ingredients: 240g eggs, 60g fresh milk, 50g corn oil, 60g fine sugar (adding egg white), 20g fine sugar (adding egg yolk), 6 drops of lemon juice, 90g low-gluten flour. A moderate amount of chocolate beans. practice:
1. Separate the egg white and egg yolk, add milk, corn oil, and fine sugar to the egg yolk, mix well, sift into low-gluten flour, mix well and set aside.
2. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg white, use a whisk to make coarse bubbles, add fine sugar in three times, and beat until hard foaming.
3. Take one-third of the beaten egg whites and add it to the egg yolk paste, stir evenly, pour it into the bowl of beaten egg whites, and mix evenly.
4. Divide the batter into small paper cups, sprinkle with chocolate beans, preheat the oven at 150 degrees Celsius in advance, and bake for 35 minutes.
1. Wash the strawberries, soak the strawberries in light salt water for 20 minutes, drain the water, and string a single strawberry with a bamboo stick.
2. Melt the chocolate with warm water at 50 degrees Celsius. Take a strawberry and dip it in the dark chocolate to reduce the excess chocolate paste. After the dark chocolate has solidified, use the piping bag to draw the white chocolate.
3. Add whipped cream with fine granulated sugar, beat until it is very thick, put it in a piping bag, squeeze the cream on the cup cake, and put strawberries on it for decoration. The little secret of chiffon cupcakes not shrinking: Many people will encounter a problem when baking chiffon cupcake cups-severe retraction, so the baked cakes are not good-looking. My chiffon cakes do not seem to be retracted, but they are actually retracted. In the oven, they grow up with a big top, and when they come out of the oven, they return to be flush with the cup. Pay attention to a few small tips, you can create an effect that does not seem to shrink.
1. The egg whites must be beaten until hard foaming, even slightly over the head. If only wet foam is hit, it will definitely shrink or collapse.
2. The cake batter is 8 minutes full in the cup, and the mushroom top is not afraid when it is baked, it will retract when it is out of the oven.
3. The cake must be baked thoroughly, the cake that is not fully baked will also shrink or collapse, so do not have a too high baking temperature, otherwise the surface has been colored and the inside is not yet cooked, and it will return after being baked. To shrink, I bake it at 150°C for 35 minutes.
4. I usually put the cake in the middle and lower layer to bake. Don't open the oven during the baking process. Once out of the oven, drop the whole cake on the ground twice to shake the heat out. If you are using oil Lux with metal film, be sure to take out the cupcakes and bake them on the net to let cool. There is no need to invert when it is left to cool.
5. The choice of paper cups, sometimes I use paper cups like the picture above or aluminum foil composite paper cups. The paper cup in the picture above is relatively hard and resembles a metal mold. Although the cake is slightly retracted, the edge of the cake is still connected to the edge of the cup, so it cannot be seen. If it is a soft paper tray such as oil Lux, because when the cake is retracted, the paper tray also retracts with the cake, so the edge of the paper cup is not separated from the cake, so the finished product is also very beautiful. As shown below.