- Fulton International Industry Limited
Baking recipe: Shiroi Koibito
100g (3.5oz.) Butter * Salty is also possible
60g (2.1oz.) granulated sugar
240g (8.5oz.) white chocolate
Some parchment paper
1. Draw a 1x1 inch square with one inch on each side on a piece of oven paper. The space between each square is about 1 inch.
2. Melt butter in the microwave and put it in a bowl. Add sugar, eggs, and flour (strain the flour with a mesh). Add in order and mix well. You can add vanilla extract according to your preference.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C (356F)
4. Add the mixture to the bag. Place the square-shaped paper under parchment paper oven paper, and then squeeze the mixture into the square of the oven paper according to the shape. After squeezing everything, remove the squared paper. *Approximately 60 blocks can be filled
5. Bake at 180C (356F) for 8-10 minutes. Let the baked biscuits cool completely.
6. Melt 120g (4.2oz.) white chocolate. Then pour it on oven paper (the tin foil is also fine). Then put it in the refrigerator to cool. After cooling, cut the white chocolate into 16 squares.
7. Before the cut white chocolate is completely solid, sandwich them between two baked and cooled biscuits. Wait for them to cool in the refrigerator and eat them.