- Fulton International Industry Limited
In the process of using the air fryer, it is best to use parchment baking paper pads. The parchment baking pads can heat the food evenly and lock the moisture of the food. Prevent being burnt. Colleagues can also prevent food and sauce from sticking to the wall and bottom of the fryer, which is convenient for cleaning after use. However, when the ingredients are wrapped in parchment baking paper for cooking, the cooking time takes longer. The air fryer treats the ingredients in a confined space. Cooking is like an oven that generates a hot cyclone to cook food 360 degrees. The melting point of oil paper is very high. Although the air fryer will generate heat flow, it is not enough to ignite the parchment baking paper pads. After the ingredients are wrapped in greased paper, the taste will not deteriorate, but it can lock the moisture of the ingredients and prevent the food from being burnt.
1. Garlic Roasted Pork Ribs
Ingredients: 10 spare ribs; 1 garlic, 2 slices of ginger, 1 small piece of green onion, 1 gram of salt, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of sugar, 1 point allspice.
1. Soak the ribs in clean water until they are rinsed and blood-free.
2. Put the peeled garlic on the base of the garlic pat.
3. Then cover the body of the garlic patter, press the black top with your palm, and it will automatically rotate and cut out the garlic.
4. Put the minced garlic on the ribs, add salt, oyster sauce, sugar, five-spice powder, green onion and ginger again, and mix well.
5. Place the ribs with garlic sauce on the baking tray.
6. Use oil paper to minced garlic
6. Bake in an air fryer at 210°C for 15 minutes until you can smell the aroma of the meat or see the oil coming out of the ribs.